No one would have imagined that the hiking boots would turn into a major fashion accessory in the future. People are ready to hit the road in this stunning look. One major thing to consider about hiking boots is that they are so comfortable to wear. Now all that is left to add glitter to your looks is to choose the right outfits to wear along your pair of hiking boots. Here is a brief review on the 5 Best Hiking Boots.
1. Vasque St. Elias GTX
The Vasque St. Elias GTX is a Midweight Hiking boot with Gore-Tex water proof lining. The upper portion is made of pure Leather and it is crafted in TPU shank. It comes with A.S.E. Midsole with EVA Cushioning Pods to offer complete comfort to the user. It also has a Vibram Frontier sole that facilitates optimum performance. It is available in 7-14 US size in wide and narrow options. This hiking boot has got its own unique features, and tops the list of the 5 best hiking boots.
• It is very comfortable to wear.
• It has a great ankle collar.
• It features of minimal break-in time.
• It is available wide and narrow sizes.
• It has Minor durability issues.
• The permeable leather needs to be maintained.
2. Keen Targhee II Mid
The Keen Targhee II Mid is a Midweight Hiking boot with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear water proof lining. The upper region is crafted out of Nubuck leather and textile. The Shank is made of 4D Advanced Chassis. It features of a Molded EVA midsole. It also has a ContraGrip sole to enhance comfortable usage. It is available in 7-14 US size. This is a comfortable and light weight boot that is highly durable and is a best buy for those of you going on long adventure trips.
• It features of a comfortable out of the box design.
• It makes you want to move fast.
• It provides great stability and support.
• Lots of seams wear out from the hiking boot.
• It is a little too burly and aggressive for casual hiking.
3. Salomon Quest 4D II GTX
The Salomon Quest 4D II GTX is a Lightweight Hiking boot with keen-dry waterproof breathable membrane. Its upper region is made of Nubuck leather and textile. It also features of Torsion stability ESS shank. It has a Dual density compression molded EVA midsole and a Non-marking rubber outsole. It is available in 7-17 US size. This is a symbol of the modern designed hiking boots. It is a high performance boot suitable for ultralight hiking.
• It has a secure lacing design.
• It provides extra toe protection.
• It is crafted to offer great traction.
• It is a symbol of out-of-the-box comfort.
• The lace eyes wear out at times.
4. La Sportiva Hyper Mid GTX
The La Sportiva Hyper Mid GTX is another best Lightweight Hiking boot with a Gore-Tex waterproof lining. The upper part is made out of Nubuck leather and nylon mesh. It has a Trango 2 last, TPU Shank as well. It features of a 2mm LaSpEVA Dual-density ECO Trailon midsole and a Vibram River sole. It is available in 38-47.5 EU size. This hiking boot is supportive, comfortable, and amazingly durable, all with one of the lightest weights on the range.
• It is lightweight.
• It is extremely comfortable.
• The sole is of good quality.
• It also features a large toe box.
• It only has a Basic lacing system.
• The forefoot mesh gets dried in cold weather.
5. Lowa Renegade GTX Mid
The Lowa Renegade GTX Mid is a Midweight Hiking boot that comes with a breathable GORE-TEX waterproof lining. The top region is crafted out of Nubuk leather. It also features of a full length nylon shank. It has a PU Monowrap Frame midsole and a Vibram Evo sole. It is available in 7.5-15 US size in wide and narrow options. Overall, this hiking boot handles smooth and rough, dry and wet trails well.
• It has a comfortable collar.
• It has good muddy traction.
• It features of a seamless Gore-Tex liner.
• The laces become loose very often.
• It has got lots of upper seams.
When you purchase a hiking boot it is necessary that you consider all factors related to it. I hope that the review on the 5 Best Hiking Boots have proved to be useful.